ATTRACTIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR INVESTMENT.
• Economically, politically, demographically as well as culturally, Canada is a desirable environment in which to invest.
• Its corporate tax rate is lower than the US and G7 average.
• It has immense natural resources and invests in innovation and technology to further secure its future prosperity.
• Its policies support openness, growth and immigration.
• Canada has the best debt/GDP ratio, GDP per capita, unemployment rate and GDP growth of major economies in North America and Europe.
• It has a stable financial market, a much lower mortgage delinquency rate than its peers, its crime rate is low, and its corporate culture is cautious and non-litigious.
• Finally, the Canadian dollar is undervalued at present compared to the major European currencies, affording an attractive real estate investment opportunity.